Today after spending eight and a half hours in an emergency room I overheard a woman as she was being admitted as a patient tell the nurse her birthday "October 21 1929, and I hope to die here tonight."
It was the saddest thing I've ever heard.
I have never heard a voice filled with so much sadness yet heard it so matter of factly how she wished her life would end.
My life may not be perfect but I am so thankful that I have God's love and Will for my life. And I will pray tonight for that woman that she will live and truly understand what I felt at that moment for her. Not because I knew her or what she was going through, but that she is my sister, and my Father loves her more than she can imagine.
It was the saddest thing I've ever heard.
I have never heard a voice filled with so much sadness yet heard it so matter of factly how she wished her life would end.
My life may not be perfect but I am so thankful that I have God's love and Will for my life. And I will pray tonight for that woman that she will live and truly understand what I felt at that moment for her. Not because I knew her or what she was going through, but that she is my sister, and my Father loves her more than she can imagine.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home