I got a job today working at a salon. I'm terribly excited.
Friday, December 08, 2006
About Me

- Name: Megs
- Location: North York, Ontario, Canada
About me eh...this is a topic I'm pretty familiar with. I'm pretty darn hilarious, attractive, charming, muscular, and well proportioned as you can see by my profile pic
Previous Posts
- Maybe there are some things that don't have to cha...
- Today after spending eight and a half hours in an ...
- I got stuck in the couch today. I'm glad nobody ca...
- This was a 'secret blog'. I say was because I gave...
- Well...the wierdest thing happened today as I sat ...
- It's really gonna be winter. I realized that when ...
- So what to do with my life...it's a tad confusing ...
- So let's be honest...school sucks, res is confinin...
- Somewhere I lost my passionIt was something I wore...
- This is what happens when you're bored...what my n...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home